Company Name: Amazon
- Are you a top-notch software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, the drive to build and ship products often, a solid computer science foundation, and the desire to build Amazon’s next generation Internet-facing technology? Come talk with us about joining our team to expand Internet commerce.
- Selling on Amazon is one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.com with about one-third of all items currently sold originating from marketplace sellers. The Registration and Identity Verification team’s mission is to: (a) make it simple and fast for Sellers to register globally, (b) verify the identity of every person and business selling on Amazon through the Seller lifecycle, and (c) use automation to achieve accuracy, speed, and scale. When we are successful, we enable Marketplace growth and build trust with our Customers.
- The development team in Hyderabad, India focuses on building part of this platform. We’re looking for a Software Development engineer who takes great pride in both the technical and business contribution of his or her work. You will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers.
- The role demands that the person is proficient in design, coding, reviews and that he/she is able to independently work on requirements, challenge the requirements from stakeholders, drive the product development right from ideation to deployment and operations. You will use a variety of core languages and technologies including Java, Spring MVC, HTML, Linux and AWS to name a few.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
· Ability to communicate the ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Interface with business teams and convert their business requirements to technical requirements.
- · Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
*Apply Before the Link Expires
Ola Hiring For Software Development Engineer TestingMarch 20, 2021/
Learn New Technologies
20+ Free Courses on Different Technologies
Earn Certificate for Free
10+ Certified Instructors
Enroll in any course you want, Complete that in your place at any time, Earn a certified completion certificate to make your resume stronger.
Complete Python Bootcamp
Python is easy to learn. Its syntax is easy and the code is very readable. Python has a lot of applications like web applications, data science, …
Machine Learning Projects
If you’ve ever wanted Jetsons to be real, well we aren’t that far off from a future like that. If you’ve ever chatted with automated robots, then you’ve definitely interacted with machine learning.
Do you want to take the first steps to Become a Great Java Programmer? Do you want to Learn Java Step By Step in our Way? Do you want to Learn to Write Great Java Programs?