Company Name: Mozilla
We’re looking for a passionate, driven, and experienced data analyst to work with our Analytics team.
At Pocket, we are focused on connecting people to the power, possibility & magic of the web. Our apps and platform are essential ways that over 100M people discover and consume content on the web.
With millions of people discovering and consuming content across the Pocket platform, our community generates one of the most unique and interesting sets of data on the web. Furthermore, Pocket’s small size will allow you to work on diverse analysis instead of being limited to supporting any one business group.
We’re a small team that has the resources of a large company (Pocket was acquired by Mozilla in 2017) and that means lots of opportunity to own projects from start to finish that have tremendous impact on hundreds of millions of users, across many different devices and platforms.
If you are interested in applying your data analysis skills to help Pocket’s product, business, and engineering teams make timely, data-driven decisions, then Pocket might be the place for you!
What You’ll Do
- Explore and research data relating to key product and business metrics
- Collaborate with product, business, and engineering teams across Pocket to support their data needs and refine their understanding of it
- Conceptualize, build, and maintain dashboards and reports focusing on key metrics and experiments
- Create simple and elegant data visualizations designed to communicate insights clearly
- BA/BS in a quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis or statistics; product analytics preferred
- Can demonstrate advanced SQL knowledge and are comfortable wrangling large data sets into easy to comprehend analysis and visualizations
- Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Mode Analytics/Looker)
- Enjoy communicating insights concisely, accurately, and meaningfully to a diverse audience
- Have a passion for helping anyone and everyone understand complex topics
- Any Python/R/Snowflake experience considered a plus
- Any dbt experience considered a big plus!
- Our team requires skills in a variety of domains. You should ideally have experience with some of the areas listed above, and be passionate about learning new things
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications we still encourage you to apply!
*Apply Before the Link Expires
Ola Hiring For Software Development Engineer TestingMarch 20, 2021/
Learn New Technologies
20+ Free Courses on Different Technologies
Earn Certificate for Free
10+ Certified Instructors
Enroll in any course you want, Complete that in your place at any time, Earn a certified completion certificate to make your resume stronger.
Complete Python Bootcamp
Python is easy to learn. Its syntax is easy and the code is very readable. Python has a lot of applications like web applications, data science, …
Machine Learning Projects
If you’ve ever wanted Jetsons to be real, well we aren’t that far off from a future like that. If you’ve ever chatted with automated robots, then you’ve definitely interacted with machine learning.
Do you want to take the first steps to Become a Great Java Programmer? Do you want to Learn Java Step By Step in our Way? Do you want to Learn to Write Great Java Programs?