Company Name: Vodafone
- The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organization to gather, store, access, and analyze business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BI�s solutions and services.
- They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serves the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy, and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning
*Apply Before the Link Expires
Ola Hiring For Software Development Engineer TestingMarch 20, 2021/
Learn New Technologies
20+ Free Courses on Different Technologies
Earn Certificate for Free
10+ Certified Instructors
Enroll in any course you want, Complete that in your place at any time, Earn a certified completion certificate to make your resume stronger.
Complete Python Bootcamp
Python is easy to learn. Its syntax is easy and the code is very readable. Python has a lot of applications like web applications, data science, …
Machine Learning Projects
If you’ve ever wanted Jetsons to be real, well we aren’t that far off from a future like that. If you’ve ever chatted with automated robots, then you’ve definitely interacted with machine learning.
Do you want to take the first steps to Become a Great Java Programmer? Do you want to Learn Java Step By Step in our Way? Do you want to Learn to Write Great Java Programs?